Wool and Delicate Wash Pocket Pal
Start your journey here
5+ loads | 1 load = 14-20ml
Our Wool and Delicate Wash is a specifically formulated 8x concentrate, designed to deliver a potent clean without harming your favourite fabrics. Like all our other detergents, this Pocket Pal blend is made from plant based and active cleaning ingredients and is 100% biodegradable.
Not what you were looking for? Check out our Advanced Wash or Original Laundry Detergent options instead.
Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Wild Water Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg, Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchoul), Preservatives
- Wool and Delicate Wash Pocket Pal, 100mls
How to use
- Suitable for washing delicates including wool, linen, silk and nylon.
- Brush off any solid stains and pre-treat any hard stains with a little free pour straight onto the soiled fabric.
- Add 14-20mls to the wash. There are markers down the side of the refill that will help guide you, but they're not perfect which is why we have allowed a broader dosage range.
- Pick your temp wisely. Most wools are best washed at 40 degrees. Most silks are best washed cold. If in doubt, follow the garment care instructions.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.