Machine Drum Wash
Turning things, into cleaner things.
10 wash cycles | 3 scoops per cycle (45g)
$4 per cycle
Our washing machine cleaner has been designed to remove lime-scale and bacteria build-up from your washing machine, without any of the nasties found in conventional washing machine cleaners.
- No phosphates
- No parabens
- No synthetic dyes or scents
- Made in Australia
- Vegan and cruelty free
Better yet, this packaging is not just pretty, it’s pretty awesome.
The powder scoop enclosed is made from our own refill pack plastic waste.
Whilst most of our refill packs are still in circulation, some will reach a point where we can no longer use them again.
We have taken these end-of-life packs, shredded them down and remoulded them into powder scoops. There is no new plastic added to these scoops, just our own plastic waste.
We hope you treasure this trash as much as we do.
Learn more about our Impact initiatives.
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Modified Fatty Alcohol, Polygloycol Ether, Natural Fragrance
Want more info? See our full ingredients list here.
- Washing Machine Cleaner 450g
- 100% Recycled Plastic Scoop
How to use
- Step 1. Add three scoops of machine wash directly into your empty washing machine drum.
- Step 2. Select a tub clean cycle or run a hot wash at 60 degrees or more.
- Step 3. Wipe down your machine and rubber seals to remove the dislodged limescale and detergent.
- Step 4. Empty the filter. If this is the first time you’ve cleaned the machine, repeat the process.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.