The Staples Starter Kit
The everyday products.
This bundle is an ideal way to dip your clothes into the laundry bucket, and see what The Dirt Company's pure and powerful range is made of.
It comes with a full dispenser bottle of laundry detergent (choose between Original Laundry Detergent or Advanced Wash), a full powder booster jar, and a full stain remover carry on spray.
They are made from natural glass, covered in BPA free silicone for drop protection. The packaging is designed to last a lifetime to make it easy for you to dispense your laundry products, and to last a life time. It's form and function at its best.
The bundle also comes with a laundry detergent and powder booster refill pack (made from a minimum of 30% post industrial recycled waste). These refill packs are part of our Refill Return program, meaning once they are empty you can send them back to us for reuse.
- Powder Booster: Essential Oils, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate (Oxygen Activated Bleach), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bleach Activator, Surfactants, Organic Enzymes
- Stain Remover Carry On: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide (Oxygen Based Bleach), Nonionic Surfactants, Essential Oils (Orange, Basil, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Teatree), Preservatives
- Laundry Detergent: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Antimicrobial Agent, Field Notes Natural Origin Fragrance with Essential Oil Galbanum, Preservatives
- Powder Booster Dispenser Jar 1kg
- Scoop Made from 100% Recycled Refill Waste
- Powder Booster Refill Pack 2.8kg
- Stain Remover Carry On 20ml
- Laundry Detergent Bottle 475ml
- Laundry Detergent Refill Pack 450ml
How to use
- Add in wash: 2 scoops for front loader, 4 scoops for top loader machine
- Make a pretreat paste: add 2 scoops with 6 scoops of water and apply paste onto stain, agitate, and wash after 5 minutes
- Soak your stains: dissolve 2 scoops in 7L of water. Leave colours for a maximum of two hours
- Important Note: Make sure you always follow garment care instructions and do not use if the product says 'Do Not Bleach'. Always treat similar colours together to avoid colour run between garments.
Stain Remover Carry On
- Follow garment care label instructions and always patch test fabric for colour fastness
- Blot off the stain residue
- Use the spray bottle to target the stain directly
- If the stain is tough, agitate the fabric so the formula goes between the weave
- Allow the stain remover between 5 minutes and half an hour to work
- Machine wash or blot off formula with water
- If necessary, treat again
- Suitable for washing most fabrics
- Pretreat any heavy duty stains with an extra squirt straight onto soiled fabric, or use our stain removers
- Add 4 - 5 pumps (14 - 17.5mls) to the drawer of your washing machine. If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in
- 40 degrees is optimal for heavy stains, however Dirt will work at colder temperatures with mild performance difference
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.