Wool and Delicate Wash Dispenser Bottle
Equal parts gentle and powerful.
33 loads | 1 load = 4 pumps
33c per load when refilled
Take the risk out of washing wools, silk and precious fabrics with our 8x eco concentrated, plant-based wool & delicates wash.
A 100% biodegradable formula that takes care of your precious laundry in the most natural way, it comes with a silicone drop-protected, glass bottle. It's sustainable, refillable packaging, so you're one step closer to a zero-waste laundry.
Not feeling delicate? Try our dependable laundry detergent instead.
Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Wild Water Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg, Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchoul), Preservatives
Want more info? See our full ingredients list here.
- Wool and Delicate Wash Glass Dispenser Bottle 475ml
How to use
- Suitable for washing delicates including wool, linen, silk and nylon.
- Brush off any solid stains and pre-treat any hard staing with an extra squirt straight onto the soiled fabric.
- Add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine.
- Pick your temp wisely. Most wools are best washed at 40 degress. Most silks are best washed cold. If in doubt, follow the garments care instructions.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.