Advanced Wash Starter Pack
Our new Advanced Wash liquid laundry detergent smells like a wild and floral olfactory sensation.
Designed for odour control, our formula leans on the latest sustainable science to leave your clothes with a lasting freshness. It's the perfect blend for activewear, work wear and dark clothes that typically foster faster bacteria growth and hold onto smells more than regular washing.
Our starter pack comes full, with 53 loads, at a cost per load of 42c (compared to a named brand average of about 50c). This is because of our format; we don't ship you water and we don't pass on our margins to the supermarket majors. Even better, refilling your bottle will only cost you 40c per load.
Like all our products Advanced Wash is formulated with plant based and organic cleaning ingredients. Unlike our original laundry formula, it contains an organic anti-bacterial agent that will prevent bacterial growth in your clothes and help control odours. It also contains a natural scent (complete with essential oils) that smells like an untamed, blooming field.
If odour control and lovely freshly scented clothing is what you're after, this one is for you.
If you've got sensitive skin or prefer very subtle scents, check out our Original Laundry Detergent.
Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Antimicrobial Agent, Field Notes Natural Origin Fragrance with Essential Oil Galbanum, Preservatives
- Laundry Detergent Glass Dispenser Bottle 475ml
- Laundry Detergent Refill Pack 450ml
How to use
- Suitable for washing most fabrics
- Pretreat any heavy duty stains with an extra squirt straight onto soiled fabric, or our stain remover.
- Add 4 - 5 pumps (14 - 17.5mls) to the drawer of your washing machine. If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in.
- 40 degrees is optimal for performance, however Dirt will work at colder temperatures with only a mild performance difference.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.