Powder Booster + Free Carry On Stain Remover
The Ultimate Stain Remover
Our all new Powder Booster Stain Remover as been created for, and with the help of the amazing Clean Cloth Nappies team and customers.
We're almost ready to launch it officially, but from one toddler Mum to others, we really wanted Clean Cloth Nappi-ers to be the first to try it. It is formulated with plant based and organic cleaning ingredients that specifically target the toughest of stains including grass and mud, food and drink, and sweat and blood.
Our dispenser jar comes full with 1kg of Powder Booster and is made from glass complete with a silicone sleeve for grip and protection. It is designed to be refilled infinitely, using refill packs. Our refill pack contains 2.8kg of our specialty formula, which is enough for more than 90 treatments. The pack itself is made from a minimum of 30% post industrial waste, and designed to be reused through our refill return program. The seal is made from a specialised velcro, so that the refill pack can be made air tight between uses.
Inside this bundle, you'll also find one of our carry-on stain remover applicators filled with some of our new and improved stain remover formula (updated scent). It makes the perfect accessory in your car, kitchen drawer, or wherever your tiny feet go. We think you should experience the magic and so have included it completely free in this bundle.
- Powder Booster: Essential Oils, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate (Oxygen Activated Bleach), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bleach Activator, Surfactants, Organic Enzymes
- Stain Remover Carry On: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide (Oxygen Based Bleach), Nonionic Surfactants, Essential Oils (Orange, Basil, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Teatree), Preservatives
- Powder Booster Dispenser Jar 1kg
- Scoop Made from 100% Recycled Refill Waste
- Powder Booster Refill Pack 2.8kg
- Stain Remover Carry On 20ml
How to use
- Add in wash: 2 scoops for front loader, 4 scoops for top loader machine
- Make a pretreat paste: add two scoops with 6 scoops of water and apply paste onto stain, agitate, and wash after 5 minutes
- Soak your stains: dissolve 2 scoops in 7L of water. Leave colours for a maximum of two hours
- Important Note: Make sure you always follow garment care instructions and do not use if the product says 'Do Not Bleach'. Always treat similar colours together to avoid colour run between garments.
Stain Remover Carry On
- Follow garment care label instructions and always patch test fabric for colour fastness
- Blot off the stain residue
- Use the spray bottle to target the stain directly
- If the stain is tough, agitate the fabric so the formula goes between the weave
- Allow the stain remover between 5 minutes and half an hour to work
- Machine wash or blot off formula with water
- If necessary, treat again
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.