Powder Booster Refill
It is formulated with plant based and organic cleaning ingredients that specifically target tough stains, and leave your clothes bright and fresh.
Our refill pack contains 2.8kg of our specialty formula, which is enough for more than 90 treatments.
The packaging is made from a minimum of 30% post industrial waste, and designed to be reused through our Refill Return Program. The seal is made from a specialised velcro, so that the refill pack can be made air tight between uses.
The refill pack will fill up our Powder Booster Jar approximately three times, enough to keep your laundry spinning spotlessly for months on end.
Essential Oils, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate (Oxygen Activated Bleach), Sodium Bicarbonate, Bleach Activator, Surfactants, Organic Enzymes
- Powder Booster Refill Pack 2.8kg
How to use
- Add in wash: 2 scoops for front loader, 4 scoops for top loader machine
- Make a pretreat paste: add 2 scoops with 6 scoops of water and apply paste onto stain, agitate, and wash after 5 minutes
- Soak your stains: dissolve 2 scoops in 7L of water. Leave colours for a maximum of two hours
- Important Note: Make sure you always follow garment care instructions and do not use if the product says 'Do Not Bleach'. Always treat similar colours together to avoid colour run between garments.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.