Advanced Wash Pocket Pal
Start your journey here.
5+ loads | 1 load = 14-20ml
Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes, Field Notes Natural Origin Fragrance with Essential Oil Galbanum, Preservatives
Want more info? See our full ingredients list here.
- Advanced Wash Pocket Pal, 100mls
How to use
- Suitable for washing most fabrics.
- Pretreat any heavy duty stains with an little free pour straight onto soiled fabric.
- Add 14-20mls to the wash. There are markers down the side of the refill that will help guide you, but they're not perfect which is why we have allowed a broader dosage range.
- 40 degrees is optimal for performance, however Dirt will work at colder temperatures with only a mild performance difference.
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.