Santa called. He and his elves are all worked up. He is worried about the strain all the gifting is going to put on the planet this Christmas.
He knows that taking a load off the earth is our prerogative - and yours, so he wanted a little help working out what to do to this holiday season.
THIS IS WHAT WE CAME UP WITH.
School's out, work's finished for the year. You're probably heading to the beach or a watering hole to relax and muck around with your friends and or family.
If you put your hands to work by collecting a bag of rubbish off our beautiful banks or shores - and tell us about it - we will reward you with a free refill pack.
HERE'S HOW IT'S GOING TO WORK:
- Use a supermarket sized bag at a minimum to collect rubbish from our banks and shores.
- Show us the evidence. Upload it to Instagram OR facebook, using the hashtag #trashbagfordirtbag.
Don't forget to tag us @thedirtcompany on Instagram and dirtlaundrydeter
gent on facebook (If your account is private please DM us).
- We will reach out to you letting you know we've seen it, and make a note to send a free refill pack with your next order. (Please note we are not sending out single refill packs on their own - we want to keep our carbon footprint light so we will include them with your upcoming orders).
- You can claim back your extra refill pack with your next order any time in the next 12 months, you don't have to order right away.
- There is a maximum of 1 refill pack per person.
Merry Christmas cleanup to our favourite people!