Perfect for anyone who already has our dispenser bottles, the Complete Refill Bundle comes with 3x refill packs of our three staple laundry products; laundry detergent (choose between our Original Laundry Detergent or our Advanced Wash), wool & delicate wash, and our stain remover.
All formulated with 100% pure and powerful plant-based and biodegradable ingredients.
Fill your empty dispenser and carry on applicator bottles with our refill packs, which you can collect and send back to us to be refilled and reused, over and over again. You'll receive a free reply envelope for your refill returns with every third order.
It's the cleanest choice; for your clothes, your skin and the environment.
- Laundry Detergent Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes (Updated Blend), Spring Scented Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Basil, Orange, Clove, Geranium, Patchouli and Cedarwood), Preservatives
- Wool and Delicate Wash Ingredients: Nonionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, Organic Enzymes (a 'safe for wool blend'), Natural Fragrance (Essential Oils: Lemon, Bergamot, Clove Leaf, Nutmeg, Lavender, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchoul) Preservatives
- Stain Remover Ingredients: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Solvents, Preservatives
- Bulk Laundry Detergent Refill Pack 3000ml
- Wool and Delicate Wash Refill Pack 450ml
- Stain Remover Refill Pack 250ml
How to use
Instructions for Laundry Detergent
- For regular sized laundry loads, add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine
- If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in\
- For optimal results, set wash temprature to 40 degrees (although Dirt will work at colder tempratures but like all detergents, will experience very mild performance loss)
Instructions for Wool and Delicate Wash
- Pick your temp wisely. Most wools are best washed at 40 degrees. It's also the temperature your laundry detergent will perform best at. If in doubt, follow the garment care instructions.
- For regular sized laundry loads, add 4 pumps (14mls) to the drawer of your washing machine.
- If you have a top loader, add the detergent to the base of your machine before you put your clothes in.
Instructions for Stain Remover
- Use the applicator spray bottle to target the stain directly
- If the stain is tough, use the end of the nozzle to agitate the stain slightly
- Allow the stain remover half an hour to work, before putting directly into the machine
- If you're out and about, use the carry on bottle to target stains while they are still fresh
- If the stain doesn't start to fade within 30 minutes, treat again (please note, oil base stains will not fade until they're washed)