Reply Paid Envelopes
Refill. Return. Repeat.
With our Refill, Return program, you send back your refill packs to be reused, refilled and returned over and over again.
We include a free reply paid envelope with every 3rd order. But if you can't wait, you can purchase these envelopes. They're stamped with our details so they know exactly where to go. All you need to do is drop it into a post box.
- 100% recycled paper
- 2 x Reply Paid Refill Return Envelopes
How to use
- Collect your empty refill packs.
- You can fit 8-9 refill packs, or 1-2 bulk refill packs in our reply paid envelopes.
- Don’t stack the spout corners of each pack to ensure the envelope is kept to a minimum.
- Lie the standard refill packs flat and/or fold the big refill packs in half or quarters (just below the spout).
- Ensure the refill packs have their lids on. While Aus Post love Dirt (obviously), they don’t like it on everyone else’s mail!
Take a load off in your laundry
Our products are made in Melbourne, Australia.
Our shipping materials are also made in Australia, from up to 65% recycled materials.
We are female founded, owned by two Australians, and a New Zealander.
No fillers or phosphates.
No artificial scents or dyes
Vegan & cruelty-free.
Never tested on animals.
100% biodegradable ingredients.
Absolutely nothing wasted
Our products reduce plastic consumption by design.
Our return system reuses our refill packs time again.
We recycle anything that can't be reused, in house.